Keck Investigation Service, LLC takes the time to learn your needs and provide the proper solution.
Keck’s goal is to provide solutions that meet our clients’ objectives. We do this by delivering legally obtained documented evidence using state-of-the-art equipment so our clients have the evidence they need.
What you can expect:
Timely and Responsive:
- We take the time to listen to our client’s needs and are dedicated to meeting those needs with effective communication and excellent customer service.
- Our work product is delivered within 24 hours of case completion.
- We regularly communicate with our clients by providing updates.
- We respond to phone calls and emails by the end of the business day.
- Reports are delivered to our clients based on their prescribed timetable.
- We have highly experienced, trained professional investigators on staff who work diligently to ensure you have all the evidence available.
- We are extremely attentive to accuracy and detail when conducting investigations and writing reports to ensure all work product is complete, and nothing is omitted.
- Keck Investigation Services, LLC was founded in 2011. Our investigators have over 40 years of combined experience, specializing in surveillance and accident investigations.
- We know what to look for, and we catch the little details.
- With our competent, effective, and proficient team of professional investigators, you gain an unparalleled depth of skill and knowledge
- Professionalism, Integrity, Confidentiality, Reliability, and Quality represent and define our core values.
- We conduct all our investigations legally and truthfullyand maintain a professional demeanor.
- We conduct ourselves professionally and ethically. You can be confident that our methods, techniques, and documentation will hold up in a court of law.
- We practice the highest ethical standards.
- We take the time to understand your requirements and will do nothing to jeopardize your case.
- As a licensed and insured professional investigative agency, we do not use practices or tactics which are illegal, unethical,or unprofessional.
- Our job is to Observe – Record – Report. Our work product contains only the facts,no opinions, and no bias.
- We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality services in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- We carefully plan and execute every investigation.
- We provide our clients with a quality work product that communicates the factsconcisely and clearly.
- We never succumb to quick and easy conclusions at the expense of accuracy and quality.
- Well Written Reports: Our reports provide facts.
Please call us at 727-254-1994 for a free consultation so we can learn your needs. We look forward to learning about and working on your case to bring you results.